My name is Jennifer Bishop. I am a Licensed Mental Health Counselor with offices in Boca Raton and Virtually. I specialize in working with children ages 3 to 16 and with Adults on wellness and healing to live their life’s purpose.
Finding your life’s purpose is one of the most fulfilling journeys you can ever take.
Why are you here in this world?
Why do you exist?
What do you think your reason for living is?
What is your soul?
These are DEEP questions and can feel a bit overwhelming.
Here are 5 steps that can get you started on your path to connecting to your soul’s purpose.
- HEART ~ Listen to your heart. Often we ignore our heart due to outside pressures. When our heart is not “in it” or is saying “no” we can feel drained, tired, having no energy, sick, anxious, moody or experience panic attacks. When our heart says “yes” we are more relaxed, motivated, inspired, excited, experiencing a natural high or as though there is a magnetic pull toward someone/something.
- SILENCE ~ Allow yourself to sit in silence. Allow yourself to breathe, to inhale and exhale fully in the present moment. Stillness helps to calm the fearful, overactive mind so that we can hear that true inner voice.
- SUFFERING ~pain for a worthy cause is suffering. And what is not a worthy cause if not the evolution of your soul? Think about the major events/turning points in your life? Ask yourself what you have learned from them and allow yourself to be inwardly empathetic. Use this empathy as a catalyst for change.
- MONEY ~ So often we confuse our soul’s purpose with money and how to “make a living.” Ask yourself this question; “What would I do if I did not need the money?” What you will learn is that when you follow your heart, prosperity follows. This is the Law of Attraction.
- SELF-DOUBT ~Resist Your Self-Doubt. Connecting with your soul’s purpose is not about you. It is so much bigger than you. Letting go of the conversations of not being good enough will help you to get out of your own way so you can give your gift and share your purpose with the people waiting to receive it. Your passion will evolve as you do.
Finding and living your soul’s purpose is a life-long journey!
Are you ready to live your soul’s purpose? Call today for your free consultation at 561-408-1098 with offices located in Boca Raton, FL and virtually.
For more tools and information, visit my website at www.mysouljunkie.com